Sunday, January 3, 2016

16 things to be thankful for in 2016


Happy new year!!
I hope there will be 2000 more things to be thankful for in the year ahead, but here is a start: 

1. A wonderful, loving, funny husband to live my life with every day.
2. A home of our own.
3. Having a job I like.
4. Studies that I find really interesting.
5. Our dear families that keep on growing.
6. Being an aunt to the sweetest kids.
7. Many great friends in Skien and beyond.
8. Unlimited access to books at the library.
9. Having everything I need.
10. Living in a peaceful country.
11. Plans to travel in the coming year.
12. Grace for every new day.
13. Starting the year with a clean home.
14. My smallgroup.
15. Being healthy.
16. The joy of changing seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...