Saturday, May 11, 2013

A plant in a letter

Gardening is really on my mind lately, so you should just get used to this new topic. Since my balcony gets little direct sunlight, I was searching for tips on what I could grow when I stumbled upon the Norwegian blog "Skyggebalkongen" (the shaded balcony). This guy lives in Oslo and seems to really know what he is talking about, and has great success growing plants in a little more challenging city garden.

I was so lucky to win a giveaway of some seedlings of Blodbeger (Rhodochiton atrosanguineum). It came in the mail, and was a little nervous I would kill it, but this is what it looks like now, a couple of weeks later.  Perhaps it is time to let it out in the wild urban jungle soon?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...