Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Living room update


For Christmas I involved a lot of family members to surprise Mike with a TV. Neither of us have had one in many years, and had grown used to tiny laptop screens for watching our shows and movies. I knew he really wanted one, but I have been quite hesitant. Since I have managed for so long, what's the need, right? And it also seemed like a lot of money. Well, since my sister suddenly had an extra TV, the price turned out to be quite reasonable. Being able to keep the secret from my husband was also a lot of fun.

After a nervous week of waiting, the TV finally came in the mail, and we had to rearrange our whole apartment to accomedate it. We got a new bookshelf and some new storage for the closet, and are both very happy with the results. The landscape picture on the wall is also pretty new. It shows the view from Alnes towards Ålesund and my home island Sula, and it is so lovely to have a piece of home to look at every day.









Picture from Alnes: Michaela Potterbaum. 
New shelf: Skeidar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...