Thursday, April 23, 2015

World Book Day



As a part of my studies I have started an internship at the library here in Skien. With over 100.000 books there are a few systems to learn, but so far I am really enjoying it. Being surrounded by all those books makes me want to read them, but for right now I will have to focus on my required reading. Fortunately, I have had some fun children's books on that list, and since today is the World Book Day, I thought I could recommend one for you.

Nasevis is a book about noses in all shapes and sizes. The topic might seem narrow, but I must say I was surprised to learn about how different noses work for humans and various animals. This book can be read for young children, but I think anyone would enjoy the curious facts presented by the funny author Erna Osland. You can get the book at your local (Norwegian) library!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...