Friday, April 4, 2014

Wedding registry

Who knew it would be so hard to pick a set of wine glasses? Or frying pans? There are more choices than I had ever thought, and while some are obvious (fancy china), others have proved more difficult.  It is no secret that I care a lot more than Mike about the look of these kitchen items, so unless he hates something, I can decide. Right now I am trying to decide between a few series from Hadeland Glassverk and Holmegaard. Some are more classic, while others are modern.

Here are some of my favorites:

Future water or juice glass

Perfection wine series

Minima caraffes

Sentimento wine series


Odysseé wine series


What do you think? Any tips on how to chose?

If you are curious to what else we want, you can check our wedding blog: mikeandragnhild.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...