Friday, November 9, 2012

Gratitude

A beautiful summer day in England. 

Yesterday I sent out my newsletter, and here is an excerpt:

November is a month where I usually get reminded of thankfulness. Now, I´ve actually been thinking a lot about thankfulness for a couple of months. As Christians we are called to "give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God´s will for us in Christ Jesus." 1.Thess. 5:18. This is certainly not easy, but there is a real challenge to see our lives as gifts from God, and give him the proper thanks, not just for the obviously good things, but in ALL circumstances.

Some things I am thankful for:

- Translating Bible teaching for the DTS.
- 35 great students this fall.
- The Bible - God´s true word to you and me!

- A new roof on my building.
- Parents who help me build things.
- Thinking about becoming an aunt soon!

What are three things you are thankful for today?

Read the rest of the newsletter here.

PS. If you like this, you can subscribe here and get these letters directly in your inbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...