Sunday, September 16, 2012

A perfect day for a celebration


Why do Sundays seem like the perfect day for some old school jazz? Can anyone tell me?

Today is my boyfriend´s birthday, and I made him one of his favorites: chocolate chip pancakes. I had never had them before, and was surprised by how sweet and dessert-like they were. How I could arrive to the conclusion that pancakes + chocolate wasn´t going to taste like dessert is beyond me...

Oh, and for amazing cards and stationary like the one above, check out Sugar Paper!

Here is the recipe I used for the pancakes:

PANCAKES
Serves 4


1,5 cup milk
1 egg
2 TBS melted butter

2 cups flour
2,5 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt

50g dark chocolate

How to:
1. Whisk the wet ingredients.
2. Mix the dry ingredients
3. Add 1 and 2
4. Fold in chocolate chips
5. Let the batter rest for a while
6. Cook
7. Eat to your hearts delight!
Serve with butter, syrup etc






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...