Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thrifted - gifted

You might say it is a little late for Christmas, but last year we exchanged gifts on Valentines Day, so we were actually a little early this year. My roommate of two years, Lyndee, moved back to the States last fall, but is gracing us with a winter visit for the month of February. She brought back gifts, and technically, this was a Christmas gift.


These little bells brought some Christmas feelings, 
but I think I will save them for next winter´s projects...



A vintage 1940s table runner, and a pretty green clutch.


I love it when people know what I like, thank you so much Lyndee!!

1 comment:

  1. yay! so glad you like the gifts. i think it's so fun that i'm writing this when we are in the same room again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...