Thursday, October 20, 2011

I will



Fennel and Rosemary baked lamb, Pizza Bianca, honey baked fall vegetables 
and a Chocolate cake with (whats according to Jae) the most delicious frosting in the whole world.
These were the things we ate at my wonderful birthday dinner yesterday.




(All recipes are tested and approved, and can be found in this Sweet Paul magazine.
But I have to tell you my extra magic trick for the frosting: add some coffee!)

I am so grateful to all my friends who gave me lots of encouragement,
gave me lots of extra attention and showed me love
 - thank you!! 



Picture source: weheartit.com via Ragnhild on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Så fint at bursdagen din var vellykka. Det fortjena du :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...