Sunday, April 10, 2011

ReStyle Sunday: Spring time soda pop

Spring is definitely here!! Today I prioritized time in the sun over time in front of the sewing machine, so my restyle project is so simple I am tempted to call it cheating...


These bottles were thrifted about 12 years ago at a flea market at Borgund Folkehøgskule. The soda machine they came with is long gone, but the bottles have followed me around the country. 


I had almost given up hoping for spring, winter seemed to never end around here, but now my dear friends, spring is here! I picked a few branches to bring some of the new life inside, and in lack of vases I used these bottles to brighten the window. I like it, but I will do my best to have a proper restyle for next week. And by that time I will be in Bergen for Easter break, yay!! 

And there will be more from Poland to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...