Sunday, March 27, 2011

Of pie

In this house we are hooked on a new show: Pushing daisies. It is pretty, fun, cute and it makes me want to eat pie all the time! So the other day I made pie. Not the dessert kind this time, more like a mushroom and bacon quiche with thyme.

Take 150 grams of butter

mix with 300 grams flour

add 3 Tbs cold water

And you have a pie crust!

I stopped taking pictures at this point, so I leave the rest to your imagination. All I can say is that it was good. And that I have some pie dough left, just enough for one or two portion sized pies. I just have to figure out what to fill them with!

Large portions of the weekend have been spent in front of the sewing machine, and I will be back later today with a ReStyle Sunday. In the meantime, you can check out a bathroom turned into this amazing studio space. If I won 200 million I would get a sewing room, thats for sure!

1 comment:

  1. pushing dasies e fint:) Og skjørtet ditt blei kjempefint!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...