Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Here comes the sun

"we spent hours and HOURS staring at our computers, and then boom, it's done. i never know what to do with myself on days like today." Bri Emery

That is kind of how I felt today. But where those girls made a whole magazine (you should check it out!), I made a brochure of six pages.
About graphic design... I am not trained, apart from a three day course we had the other week, and everything I know has been learnt by trial and error. Naturally, things take a long time, but I have realized I enjoy aligning the pictures perfectly, finding that font that communicates best and picking colors. It is kind of like a jigsaw puzzle where all the pieces have to fit together. So if you say GOfest I say sun, blue skies, "young people having fun" and time to build faith with the extended YWAM family:



You are hereby invited to GOfest in Stavern in August!

PS. Longer days and sunshine has brought back my faith in summer.
PPS. Check out reports from the outreach teams on the link on the right hand side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...