Sunday, June 27, 2010

Wedding dress up





Someone told me to start posting pictures of my outfits. So here is my first attempt, with horrible night light and the photo booth camera... I will try to plan it better next time. 

Wearing:
 Vintage dress (my sister's, 2nd hand in Drammen)
Yellow wedges (my sister's, probably from Argentina)
Gold bracelet from my grandma
Cameo necklace from my other grandma

I just came back from a wedding. It was beautiful, and I discovered I was somewhat related to the bride, which is a bonus, since I know the groom better. It was a very international wedding, with participants growing up in Japan, visitors from Switzerland and citizens of the USA. Let´s just say I felt at home. Enough for today, it is bedtime for this gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...