Sunday, September 27, 2015

Gathering Words




Currently reading:
Smith, Patti
         Sanka ull = Woolgathering. - Oslo : Samlaget, 2013.

If you follow my blog you might have noticed a long silence from me since the summer started. Blogging just hasn't been on my mind, and I have spent some of the time reading books instead. Since I am studying librarian subjects and volunteer at the library as part of my studies, I have been exposed to a lot of new literature lately. Not all of it is newly written though, so there are both classics and debutants on my ever growing to-read list.

All this has got me thinking of making a book and reading feature on this little blog. To practice communicating about literature I will recommend/review one of the books I have read lately.

One of these days I might also find time to post some recent pictures, but until then: what are you reading right now?

1 comment:

  1. Jeg leser "Kjennetegn" av Magnus Malm og Mors og fars historie av Edvard Hoem :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...