Saturday, January 11, 2014

Chronological Bible Reading



I am in the process of reading through the whole Bible in chronological order. Thats the best way to do it in my opinion. And not just book by book, but a detailed chapter by chapter chronology. This way you will understand who the prophets are speaking to, and the context for some of the psalms. I have enjoyed it before, and can recommend it to anyone!

This plan started after attending a "Walk through the Bible" seminar in September. I did well with keeping up for the first couple of months, but in December I failed miserably. A new year has given me the opportunity of a fresh start, and while I am not exactly caught up, at least I have maintained a good habit. It takes a lot of discipline, but it is worth it!

Would you read through the Bible?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...