Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Thinking of change


I think spring automatically makes people ready for some change (at least me). I have been looking at my kitchen, and wondering if I should paint the tile backsplash. Right now the tiles are a in shade of cold white that does not go well with the off-white cabinets at all. 

My interior consultant friend was here tonight so I asked for a piece of advice. She suggested a blue or teal color. Perhaps something like the one above from Michael Chop´s house.

What do you think? Do or don´t?



3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha, har ikkje heilt landa enno, men det høres meir og meir ut som ein god ide!

      Delete
  2. Eg ville ikkje ha gjort det. Heller nøytrale fliser og fargerik pynt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...