Monday, February 18, 2013

For sale: from my closet




My project of living simply combined with the January Cure (that looks like it will extend into March...) gave me the kick to do something I have been thinking of for a while: selling vintage clothes online. I have bought stuff in second hand shops and flea markets and vintage boutiques, and some items are loved and well-worn, while others fail to make it out of the closet. Some times it is because a restyle never happens, other times the pattern just a little too crazy, even for me. 

Now I have a shop on the Norwegian site bloppis.no. The items above, and more are listed, and I will  continue to update it. 

PS. I can also ship abroad, just contact me for prices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...