Thursday, January 24, 2013

Adorning the walls

My walls got some new love that I haven´t shared here yet. And since I am on a low-budget roll these days, I have some suggestions for you if you share my fate.

First this picture by Joseph O. Holmes named "Hugo (Library)". I bought it online from the art project 20x200. You can find all kinds of prints in a variety of styles to suit any taste. I got a cyclist illustration for my brother, and I think I could find gifts for almost anyone there. The only drawback is the American sizes, so frames and matting were quite tricky to find in the right size here in Europe.


Secondly, this black and white print is simply by yours truly. Inspired by this Fine Little Day poster I edited a picture I snapped (through the car window) on my way from Bergen to Ålesund last spring. The mountains, rain, fog and roads all remind me of where I come from, and I really love it. 


And lastly, a super easy pinecone DIY:
1. Go on a walk and bring back some forest fruit. 
2. Cut ribbon in desired length.
3. Use a hot glue gun to attach ribbon to pinecones.
 I did this in just a few minutes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...