Friday, February 3, 2012

Promises of spring

I like this months challenge from NIB: Style a wall for spring
I dont have any smart panel in my house, but the bathroom has proper wood panel walls. The sea foam/mint colored walls give a feeling of perpetual spring and it is a great color for a bathroom since it is calming, and matches my Clinique products... 


The mirror, shelf and the hooks all came with the bathroom, 
so I dont know where they are from.


Vintage jar with a branch.
 I am crushing on fresh flowers lately, 
and will have to get some for the weekend! 
Pablo Picasso "Child with dove" postcard. 
The dutch style box was a gift, bought in Orange City, Iowa. 
Viktor and Rolf "Flowerbomb" and earrings ordered from China.


Laundry detergent in a jar (gifted) and old soda bottles from a flea market.
Hope is a great word for spring. 

There are lots of other great submissions for this challenge at NIB for more inspiration.

And a spring colored giveaway here on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...