Monday, December 5, 2011

Secrets



This weekend was spent with good friends and a very pretty baby girl. A nice, relaxing trip to the other side of the fjord. I forgot to take pictures, but here is a little sneak peek at what I worked on. I can´t show you the finished result, since we are in the season of secrets, and it just wouldn´t be as much fun if I spoiled all the surprises. A healthy dose of curiosity is good for us, isn´t it? So, do you have any good projects these days, or is everything too secret to share?

I have had a lot of visitors here the past days, and some new followers too, and I wanted to welcome you! It is great to have new people stopping by at this little blog of mine :)

If you look carefully, you can see that I have added a few things to the top and side bar - some direct links to posts related to YWAM life and my home, plus the most popular posts. Check it out if you´d like! Still thinking about the header. Clean is nice, but is it too boring??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...