Monday, September 26, 2011

A cry from the East


Macedonia


I cant believe I will be going to Macedonia next week! Today I read these ancient words about someone else traveling, though he traveled west with his company.

"During the night Paul had a vision of a man of Macedonia standing and begging him, “Come over to Macedonia and help us.”  After Paul had seen the vision, we got ready at once to leave for Macedonia, concluding that God had called us to preach the gospel to them."
Acts 16:8-10

I am planning RISK - an outreach to all of Europe at the same time. Over 200 YWAM students and staff will spread across the continent for a few days of prayer and sharing Jesus. It will be a great adventure, thats for sure!

Even if you are not going with us, you can follow us on facebook and on our blog ywamskien.wordpress.com

Also: some great and entertaining tips on how to be an adult.
Perhaps one tip can be to start tweeting? I just joined, and you can follow me here.


Picture source: google.com via Alicia on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...