Friday, August 5, 2011

Hush....

It is quiet before the storm. Well, actually, the rain is pouring down buckets outside, and the poor girl with a band on the little town square stage has a miserable audience of two (plus the two tech guys...). The printer is working overtime today, but other than that, I am in a quiet office, not really realizing that over the weekend there will be dozens of staff all over the place. Sweet reunions and new friends, plus we will miss people who moved away,  and all of it while we prepare for GOfest, which feels like the event of the year right now. So much of my time and energy go into these days of celebration and I must admit I am a little nervous. But not so nervous I didnt go to Oslo last night to celebrate a friend moving with her family to Boston for a year or two. It was wonderful to see friends and hang out in the city, and strange to say goodbye.

Last years GOfest

It is still not too late to sign up for a week of Faith, Fun and Fellowship with me, YWAM Norway and our friends in Stavern, it would be great to see you there!

And I have an extra special GOfest restyle project planned for the weekend, so stay tuned!

Photo by Kristianne Marøy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...