Wednesday, March 16, 2011

An ode to the DTS

The DTS is leaving for outreach tonight, and I will have to wait two long months before I see their pretty faces again. All the talk about faraway places made me want to go on an adventure on my own, and I took a little walk down memory lane.

These are some of the situations they might experience the next weeks:

Sitting in line at the sidewalk tailor

Rooftoop drama teaching

Breakfast in the Himalayas

Late night rickshaw rides


Befriending street children


And curious visitors when you are sick in bed... 

Have a great outreach everyone!! 

PS. There will be updates coming soon to YWAM Skiens blog, so check it out for recent stories and testimonies. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...