Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Amazing restyle and hard core studies


One of my co-workers has been recommending this book for ages, and the other day I found a copy on my desk. A very nice gift indeed!


What you need for this Bible Study
1. A bible
2. "Search the Scriptures"
3. A journal and a pen
4. A cup of coffee (optional)
5. 3 years of daily devotion!!!



I decided to use this particular journal for the purpose of Bible study, and this is not your ordinary journal. This is a perfect example of resourceful restyling and this time the restyle is not done by myself, but it came all the way from Ethiopia! The cover is made from an old car tire, and smells like... well, a car tire. This was also a gift: thank you so much, my wonderful missionary friends!


After making a front page it is time to study! 

 "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work"

2.Tim.3:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...