Friday, February 25, 2011

Off for an adventure - be back in a week

Mason Jar Chandelier

Early early Sunday morning I will be on my way to Latvia.
A whole week in another culture, sharing my bedroom with 200 others and being cut off from my normal everyday life with no internet, no privacy, no choosing what to eat and what to do... But also a week to learn, make new friends, show mercy, worship with people from many nations, seeing new places and trusting that God will do great things.
It sure is a special week ahead!

I will not be available online for the whole time, but I did schedule some posts, so check back for ReStyle Sunday and vintage finds the coming week.

Have a wonderful week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...