Sunday, December 26, 2010

Wrapping up

This year I was inspired by Ane, The Green Grocery Bag challenge at Sew Mama Sew and various other bloggers and etsy for my Christmas gift wrapping.

Here is some of the result:



I have always loved brown paper packages and ribbon, especially vintage ribbon. Its not just pretty, but the paper can be recycled and the ribbon reused. This year I stumbled upon a new and great idea, namely to wrap gifts with fabric. When I think about it, I have done it before, but not like this, when the wrap is a part of the gift itself, which is just genius! This red one for my sister is actually a vintage scarf. 

These Christmas days have been nice and quiet, with lots and lots of food, movies, games, church, books and a walk on the frozen lake. It is good to be home for the holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Så koselig og søta gaver, de som fikk dem ble sikkert veldig glad^^;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...