Sunday, November 21, 2010

Weekend crafts


This year I am starting early with the Christmas gift planning. I know December is right around the corner, but to me, this is an early start. And of course, I couldnt resist making something for myself as well. Not much else can be shared, since this is a season of secrets, but maybe later... 

This past week I have been to closest to not cook something new. Yesterday I tried a new recipe for banana pecan muffins (of course I didnt have pecans, and substituted them with almonds), but I wouldnt really count that as something new. Oh, but the coming week! Thanksgiving is on Thursday, and even though Im neither American nor live in America, I still get the benefits of being in an international environment: More holidays for us!! So perhaps I will try out some traditional Thanksgiving desserts. Any suggestions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...