Friday, November 5, 2010

Heritage




All of the above were found in my grandmas house after she died. I took the glass out of the frames so I could wear them, but mostly they end up sitting in my window sill for me to look at. They remind me I have a family, an inheritance and a history.

During the leadership meetings with YWAM Norway this week I have been reminded that I am a part of a great movement that also has history and inheritance, and that we are family. I am so blessed and thankful to be a part of what God is doing in Norway, Europe and the World together with amazing people. This challenges me as well, to live wholly for God, pursue Him and obey Him. It is not the easiest way to go, but I thats the way to go if I want to take part in the inheritance God has planned for me. This week we have talked about Central Europe and mobilizing for missions, so now I think I have to go home and start planning for the next RISK project!

1 comment:

  1. Kjekt å sjå brillene igjen. Huska godt byttinga mellom lesebrillene og dei andre brillene. Siste brukte ho vel ikkje so mykje brille, men kjekt at du tok vare på dei.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...