Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Words

This week I am translating for the DTS. I love translating, and I think the main reason is that I get to not only hear great messages, but deliver them and engage in them at a whole other level because I have to process all of it right there and then and communicate it to the audience so they understand in their language. In other words: a win-win situation.

The teacher this week is Mary Jean Powers from Get the Word Out, who is teaching on the Word of God for the DTS students. The results so far is that I am inspired to return to my 4 simple goals. Specifically the one about getting up early in the morning. The reason: I want to spend more time with the Word, the creator of the Word, the living Word Himself. And it is just easier to make time for it in the morning, before everything else distracts me. So good night!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Me like this post.
    Mornings with the Word are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...