Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunny Sunday

Ahh... Sunday, how I love thee! To wear my pyjamas half the day, while watching Gilmore Girls and eating pomegranate for breakfast (brunch is more like it). But then I saw this picture at Rare Bird


...and suddenly I had the urge to put on a blue dress, so I did. 

Plans for the rest of the day:
- Write emails and letters
- Make Mushroom Spinach & Asparagus Pasta (without the asparagus) for dinner
- Go to church and translate Britt Solveig preaching from Philippians 1. 

And yesterday was a glorious tapas feast to celebrate my friend Kristins 30th birthday. We had  a lot of fun, and I forgot to take pictures, so you will have to trust me when I say the food looked and tasted delicious, the ladies were pretty and we laughed the night away. Congratulations Kristin, you are amazing! 

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...