Monday, June 14, 2010

Moving in.

Today I took action on a project I´ve been thinking about for a long time, namely a blog.  In the process I stumbled upon this old Ethiopia outreach blog, and since I don´t like to waste things I decided to clean it up a little and try to move in. If you understand norwegian you can enjoy the previous posts by myself and my teammates, if not, you can join me from here.

I have been inspired by blogs lately. Blogs can be funny, sad, about family, fashion, cupcakes or pretty things, real or totally unrealistic, serious or just time-consuming. I don´t know what this one will turn out to be yet. Perhaps a sweet mix. But for now this is just an announcement: I have moved in.



Oh, and I can´t wait for some summer sister FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...