Monday, November 4, 2013

Sweet Sunnmøre


Going to Ålesund for a long weekend was wonderful. I got to see a lot of friends and family. Some visits were planned, and others I bumped into on the streets. That's the fun thing about living in a smaller town I guess.

My main reason for going was wedding  planning, and after visiting both the church and our reception venue it all feels a lot more real! I enjoy planning, and now I got to see my home town and area with a wedding in mind for the first time. It gave me several new ideas, and I hope Mike will catch all my visions...

The picture is taken right outside Skodje church were we will get married in 7,5 months. Gorgeous, isn't it? The whole area is completely breathtaking, and every time I go back to visit I can't stop staring out the windows, whether in cars or at people's houses. I'm completely smitten, and miss it already! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...