Monday, October 29, 2012

Book propaganda


Rain is bad for a book, but it is definitely good for reading!
I may or may not have read the Hunger Games trilogy in eight days. Some books are hard not to devour instantly. Others take months to chew, like "Orthodoxy" by Chesterton. It is good to have a varied diet, right?

The Hunger Games series was more interesting than I thought it would be. Less about dying teenagers, even though there is plenty of violence, and more about fighting for justice. And in the battles, how do you know you are doing the right thing?

Next on the reading list is "Anna Karenina". I was having slight withdrawal symptoms after "Catching Fire" while I was in Tromsø, and picked it up at a book store. I must be a total bookworm, since I spent most of my visit in town in the book store and at the library. Not your typical tourist I guess.

PS. More propaganda here.

Picture from Library of Congress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...