Friday, July 6, 2012

Scandinavians at heart

Whether full-bred Scandinavian, some Norwegian ancestry or just generally Scandophile, my traveling companions and I not only stop for anything Scandinavian, we seek it out!

We stumbled upon this store in cute little Georgetown.


The gals at the Scandinavian Midsummer Festival.


Watching people dance around the May pole. 

Also, there were vikings, old people dancing traditional Norwegian, Swedish and German folk dance. And of course, Elin Palmer, as I wrote about earlier. It was great to share our love for the place we all have called home at some point, and I am thankful to have friends all over the world who know and love my nation! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...