Sunday, May 13, 2012

Thrift store finds

The other day me and some friends checked out a second hand store that had recently been relocated. I made a pretty good deal I think:


A serving dish, coca cola colored tin and polka dot top. 


These mint green cups were too cute to pass up. I think they are made of glass, but Im not sure, does anyone know anything about cups like this?


A white cotton summer dress, a pyrex dish that has come in handy a couple of times already (how did I manage without that??)


And this darling little tin! 

In a couple of weeks there will even another thrift store opening in town, this one right next to my house. Skien is so great for thrifting, I love it!


2 comments:

  1. Eg veit ikkje noko særleg om koppane dine, men eg trur dei er laga i pressglass. Pyrex skåler er heilt fantastisk, eg har ikkje mikro og desse passar flott tilå varme middagsrestar f.eks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...