Friday, April 27, 2012

My view recently: the garden




Yes, this is the view from my apartment right now. A little too gloomy, but I am trying to look at the bright side: a new roof coming up! 


I thought some new plants would help. Buying soil and garden tools was great. I went with a friend and her 7 year old daughter to the garden center, and this girl and I looked at lots of nice things. I wanted a mini greenhouse, but said I didnt really have room for it on my balcony. 
"Dont you have a garden?" she asked. 
"No, I only have a rather small balcony," I said.
"But why cant you just make a garden?" was her brilliant idea.
If only it was that simple...

 For now, this is my little garden, and I quite like it. I even planted some seeds! Ill keep you updated on the progress, but Im a newbie in this area, and Im not so sure what the results will be... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...