Monday, December 20, 2010

Words on paper



Christmas is THE season for letters and cards. I am at my parents house for the holidays and I read greetings from people I never have met and get excited about postcards from distant relatives. Keeping in touch is important, and for some people that means summing up the year in a letter and send it in time (or at least almost...) for Christmas. So, thats what I am working on now. Slow and steady wins the race, and if you dont get a card before Christmas, you can look forward to one in the next week or so.

Yesterday I found an old hat box filled with letters from years back, and it was a pleasure to look through postcards and letters sent from all over the world to my address, whether it was in Gvarv, Langevågen, Bergen, Los Angeles or Oslo. Thank you friends for all the mail you have sent! The envelope in the picture is from Irene, and I love the quote!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...