Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Vintage stories

Fact: it is hard to smile while taking photos of oneself

This weekend I found some real gems at the thrift store, and one of them was this vest. At first I wasn´t sure if I should get it, but I decided to throw it in with the rest, and I am glad I did!

Tonight we had a meeting with the book club where we discussed Hedda Gabler by Ibsen. Well, it was more like me and two others retelling the story and stating that Hedda was a miserable and mean woman. 120 years later, Ibsen is still able to shock us with his contemporary drama. I might actually read some more of his plays soon.

What I wore to the book club:
Vintage acrylic vest, thrifted
Shirt, Primark



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...