|Yay for trains!|
I had to go to Grimerud for some meetings today, and my previous post kinda gives the impression I was hoping to go far far east, to a land of sun and sweat. But I only got as far as to cold Hedmark... And I am so glad. Not only was it a good meeting, I also got this:
- A train ride with beautiful winter wonderland view for several hours
- Reading Proverbs 8: "Does not wisdom call? Does not understanding raise her voice?"
- Connecting and re-connecting with people at Grimerud
- I get to try to be a journalist...
- Bonus teaching by Patrick Dodson
- Supper with a Latvian
- Enjoying wonderful hospitality
- At the end of the day, I know I have gained knowledge and I hope I have acquired some wisdom as well.
- Fellowship meeting with the whole base
- Lunch meeting with a beautiful mom and her baby girl,
- And then some more planning
Oh, and this is what I wore:
Plaid shirt, vintage (my mom wore it when she was my age, or even younger! I guess that means I am vintage too...)
Have a good Tuesday!