Tuesday, November 30, 2010

With a little help from my friends

I didnt give up! Thank you Maria for the link.
I guess its all about looking in the right place.
Those who seek will find, right?

So now, ladies and gentlemen. If you would like to receive my newsletter or have a complaint or general question, and would like to tell me in private: Here is your chance!
Personally, I love to fill out forms, so I might use this one myself, haha.

PS. Today I started planning for Prison Break! Check out the link on the right hand side.

1 comment:

  1. You have not changed the link to our new blog!!!!

    www.thewechronicles.blogspot.com

    we will update that one once in a while.......more than the other one for sure.

    Love you!
    erika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...