After writing about alternative Christmas gift, I got a lot of response. By request, I am sharing some of the ideas with you :)
- Herb salt. This sounds super-easy!
- Knitted socks. A little more time consuming perhaps...
- Home made vanilla sugar. Recipe here.
- Candy/chocolate. Who wouldn´t be excited to receive delicious treats?
- Personal cards. No generic greetings here!
And here are some easy DIY projects I have done in the past:
- Mittens from felted wool. Use a sweater you accidentally shrunk, or buy 2nd hand ones and felt them in the washing machine.
- Pillow case from an old sweater
Or perhaps you prefer something edible?
I hope this got you thinking, and perhaps you can use some of these ideas yourself. What is your favorite?