Saturday, September 3, 2011

Weekend

Spiced peach pancakes

I feel like I have neglected this little blog lately. 
Things have been all over busy, and it seems like too much work to post something here. 
So perhaps I will try to make it easier for myself by having shorter posts.

 Pancakes for breakfast is one of my favorite things. 
Today I tried this delicious recipe from Une-deux senses
This lady never stops coming up with tasty recipes and mouth watering pictures like the one above. Mine didnt look quite as good, and I wasnt patient enough to bring out my camera either. 
The taste did not disappoint though, so if you are looking for a twist to your Sunday morning pancakes - here is my suggestion. 

Wishing you a beautiful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a note:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...